In my casual search for a new apartment, I've come across some annoying trends:
1. There is no such thing as a "non-refundable deposit". That is a fee.
2. A studio and an efficiency are not the same thing. Remember the movie Big? That was a studio.
3. Putting an Ikea bunk bed in an efficiency (see #2) does not make your property a "loft".
4. Philadelphia Management Company: Nobody likes your purple carpet. Nobody.
5. And AstroTurf is not grass.
P.S. To everyone who bought an efficiency in the Sylvania, i.e. Arts Condo, this is not a luxury kitchen. Nobody cares about stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops when your "kitchen" belongs on a sailboat.